MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Winter Months And Cold Weather Are Coming

I have got it made. Bill keeps me inside at night where it is warm and dry; it is also safe from dogs and other dangerous animals. During the day he lets me out but I usually don't stay out very long because it is more comfortable in his office

Some cats don't get to spend the night inside and it gets cold at night You humans like a nice warm place when it is cold. Well we cats also like to keep warm but sometimes cats do foolish things to keep warm. They will clime upon the warm engine of a car and try to keep warm. So please when you go out to start your car during these winter months at least bang on the hood so as to chase any cats that may have strayed in there out.

So to all you cats out there have a happy Thanksgiving and to the dogs and humans I wish the same. Even if you don't live in the United States you still can be thankful with us on the third Thursday of November each year.

No comments: